February 7, 2010

The experiment -- done, for now

Comics of Rhodey will officially be no more as of this post. I had thought I could maintain two separate blogs -- one for politics, and one for comics and entertainment -- but I just freakin' don't have the time! Thus, any future comics-related posts will be made at the place that started it all, The Colossus of Rhodey. Speaking of which, I have a couple recent comics posts up there right now!

Thanks to everyone for reading and I hope you'll continue to check us out over at Colossus.

2 comments:

Milasha said...

New to online dating? Then let me introduce to you an excellent cyber environmnet I use myself. Sofia Date is a great place for any person, newcomer and experienced user. Everything is nice structured, clear, and you can easily make out what next step to take. Many pretty girls, hundreds of messages, photos, and much more... russian brides

Adeel Nazar said...

hy, there you will all the awesome information they about sofitel singapore